With the official announcement of the new Fujifilm X-T2, the silence of the lucky testers can now be broken. Alas, I’m not one of the lucky ones. This time there’s a mix of Fuji X-Photographers and non Fuji users having gotten them to test, so being an ambassador doesn’t mean you’ll get one. My buddy Piet Van den Eynde got the X-Pro2 to test, but not the X-T2, for example. As I can’t write about a camera I’ve not used, here’s a roundup of blogs that have a range of things to say about this new camera.
- The official Fujifilm Blog
- Damian Lovegrove This was the first blog I read. I love Damians perspective, hence why it was first.
- Dan Bailey
- Christina Lauder (Canon user)
- Saraya Cortaville Childrens Portrait Photographer
- Jonas Dyhr Rask on the Fujifilm-X blog
- The Fuji Guys video over on Fujirumors
- Craft and Vision founder David duChemin weighs in.
Olaf Sztaba chats about using the camera rather than a technical walkthrough.
You can now download the official Fujifilm X-T2 Catalogue (PDF link).
And now for the wait.